Personality development can be defined as the evolution of behaviors and attitudes that makes a person unique. Personality development occurs by the existing interaction of temperament , character, and environment.
Things to remember:
• Be yourself. Never try to copy anyone else. Be positive and confident about your own personality.
• Learn to communicate well, improve your English speaking skills.
• Understand the difference between confidence and arrogance. To show your confidence you don’t need to be rude to anyone.
• Make a plan in your life and try to live life according to that.
• Be a good listener, let others speak their thoughts and listen them carefully in a discussion. Otherwise you cannot make them speak while you are talking.
• Be the owner of a clean mind, body and attitude. The owner of a charming personality with a clean mind can win worse situations.
• It is good to be a hard worker but it is better to work smart. Try to be productive and enjoy your work.
• Be calculative about spending time and money, both are precious.
• Be gentle and polite, but at the same time be firm while organizing something. Don’t let anyone take advantages of your politeness.
• Be helpful to others.
• And most important, be honest in your personal and professional life.
Hope this will help you to understand what is personality development and also help you to obtain sharpness in your personality.